There are a variety of ways this can be done such as using an Apple TV or a Chromecast. The device you are accessing your Shell from must have the capability to stream your screen to a television.
Cast with Chrome and Chromecast
- From your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the icon and select Cast.
- Choose the Chromecast device you want to cast your screen to.
- To stop and exit, go to the right of the address bar, click then Stop casting.
AirPlay from your Apple Device
- Make sure your Apple device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Select the icon.
- Choose the Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV that you would like to AirPlay to.
Article is closed for comments.